11 June 2004

D is for...



This is an Alphabytes 2004 post:


D is for drunk!

We already know all too well how important it is to look out for drunk and reckless drivers on the roads of Kentucky...but drunk CYCLISTS?

--ryan

(0.248 percent!!!)


Bicyclist Charged With Drunk Driving

Thu Jun 10, 6:57 PM ET

HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. - Police charged a Hopkinsville man with drunk driving Wednesday morning after an officer saw him riding a bicycle in the middle of the road without a headlight.

Hopkinsville Patrolman Clayton Sumner noticed that Terry Anthony Murrell, 41, was weaving in the road shortly before 2 a.m. CDT, a police report said. Murrell's blood-alcohol level was measured at 0.248 percent, the report said. In Kentucky, the level of presumed intoxication is 0.08 percent.

Murrell was charged with operating a non-motor vehicle under the influence and not having lights on his bicycle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site ryan, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 703 yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 703 I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site ryan, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Alloy yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Alloy I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

2:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home