24 January 2005

2005 Brass Monkey Century Rescheduled!



From Ralph Mitchell:

"I regret to inform you that due to a death in my immediate family this afternoon, I'm forced to postpone the Brass Monkey Century until February 5th.  The funeral is not until Thursday in upstate New York and there is no way I can drive 12 hours back to Kentucky on Friday and co-ordinate the ride on Saturday. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment this may cause everyone.
 
The ride is officially rescheduled for Saturday, February 5th with the new rain, ice snow date of Saturday, February 19th.
 
Please let me know by E-mail whether or not you will be able to make the new dates. Please include your name and hometown in the E-mail because there will be a prize for the cyclist traveling the furthest to attend the Brass Monkey Century. There will also be a prize for the first to register for the Brass Monkey Century.
 
Once again my sincere apologies, but look at the bright side, the weather this week should be nice so you'll get an extra week of training before the big event."
 
I'm Sorry Gang,
Ralph Mitchell
"Keeper of the Monkey"

2005 Brass Monkey Century


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home