1 package puff pastry,
2 pastry sheets thawed
1 Cup Nutella spread
1 Cup mini marshmallows
Egg white wash: 1 egg white whisked with 1 Tablespoon water
Powdered sugar for dusting
• Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
• Cut each square of pastry into 4 equal size pieces.
•Spread a couple tablespoons of Nutella spread onto the center of each pastry leaving 1/2 inch border around edges.
•Top each with about 12-15 mini marshmallows and fold over to form a little triangle.
• Firmly crimp edges with a fork.
• Brush with egg white wash then sprinkle with granulated sugar.
• Bake for 22-25 minutes or until pastry just turns golden.
• Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
• Enjoy Responsibly!
Makes 8 pockets
- Posted using BlogPress from my Apple iPad